In this webinar, Dr. Bev will discuss how to position your equine organization for grant seeking success. Topics covered will include:
• The role of your board of directors in creating revenue streams
• Maximizing your volunteers skills to assist with grant writing
• Grant research resources (reminders of what's available from the Coalition and other tips for identifying potential funders)
• Funder relationship building strategies
• Writing grant proposals that get funded
• Addressing sustainability
• Due diligence follow-up with funders
This 60-minute webinar will include 15 minutes for Q & A with Dr. Browning. Don't miss this training. Who should attend?
• Board members
• Anyone planning to write grant proposals for equine-related organizations
Facts about grant seeking that support the urgency for you and your team members to attend this webinar:
• Cold funding requests without funder relationships have less than a 5% chance of getting funded!
• Competition is extremely high for a handful of grants!
Dr. Browning will give away one copy of her newest edition of Grant Writing for Dummies (2016, Wiley Publishing). The book will be mailed after the webinar.