Thursday, April 19, 3-3:30 ET
Tina Reddington, Director, Los Angeles ASPCA Volunteer Program, ASPCA
Join us as we roll out the ASPCA’s national kitten foster campaign, which launches June 1. We’ll explain how the campaign can help shelters grow their local foster networks and take some of the kitten-season burden off staff’s shoulders.
By the end of this webinar, you will understand how the campaign can provide your organization with:
• New foster families and less shelter crowding
• Expert advice on innovative ways to easily and efficiently manage your foster program
• Media outreach from the ASPCA and tips on expanding your own media reach
• Exclusive Facebook group with expert advice
• A two-track toolkit: one for shelter use and one to give to your foster families
Learn how the ASPCA will support not only shelters but also new foster volunteers, by giving them the information and tools they need, plus direct potential volunteers to participating shelters.
This webinar is suited for animal shelters, municipal animal control agencies and rescues in the U.S. that already have a foster program and are looking to grow it or connect more deeply with their community.